Monday, March 8, 2010

oh where have I been?

Where indeed? Trying to find somewhere to blog! I have discovered I can blog on my phone - yay! So no more waiting for the hotel pc to be free!

Today is my recovery day after two amazing, fun days at the Renaissance Faire. I am entering the movie theater shortly to see Avatar on a huge IMAX screen. My legs and back are tired but I am still buzzing from all the fun.

So I will start telling you what is what now and continue after the movie.

So Saturday afternoon a bunch of us had finished pucking when the King walked by. We bowed respectfully. The King's brow and he barked at us, "have you been pucking???"

We admitted that we had, and the King grumbled what an unseemly pursuit pucking is and began telling us to swear an oath to never do it again!

What would we do? We couldn't disobey the king! But neither could we give up our favorite Faire pastime!

Without a word, Vanessa leapt into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment